Thursday, September 25, 2008

We're going to need more monkeys...


I have been sitting here in my office getting caught up before I begin traveling again (tomorrow). I have finally completed getting everything in order!

So, since I was finally able to stop and breathe, I thought I would catch up on reading the blogs of people who are closest to me. I have to admit, it hit me that while I was reading blogs and beginning to update this one, I was also twittering (microblog - will blog about a different day) with those who follow me. Seemed so ironic that community means something so much different than it used to. I certainly hope that this never replaces the personal time we purpose to spend with people. When I think of life's greatest memories, it always includes people more than events. Isn't that the way it should be? Although, I love staying connected so easily now!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So is this twittering really all its cracked up to be? Is it worth all the time? BUT Yes, I hope this stuff also never replaces personal relational contact.