Thursday, September 18, 2008

Starbucks in the GPS...


Driving down the road, yet again, I decided that I needed some caffeine and a chance to follow up with some emails. I punch in Starbucks on my GPS only to be led to the closest Panera. Seems odd? Something is certainly not right about this. I wonder how this could happen in the first place.

Anyway, I've sat down to catch up and relax for just a few minutes. After a speeding ticket last night and almost being ran off the road twice today, I am wondering if I have planned my schedule wrong...oh well, I am sitting down enjoying a quad shot latte!

After another banquet, I'll head home for a couple days. I am speaking in Warsaw, IL this Sunday so my short break from driving will only last around 36 hours. I'll take what I can get!

No comments: