Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pavement...


I have been seeing a lot of this lately!! Pavement!! It seems like I am going and going and going.

This weekend I have the opportunity to go to East Peoria, IL and emphasize missions to Glad Tidings Assembly. I have some family and friends there, so it should be a fun time.

The more I travel, the more I am growing to appreciate just being home. The time away from the family in proving to be difficult at times. All three of my kids certainly understand and love the fact I get to go and support other churches and youth ministries, but we still miss each other greatly.

Have you ever been in one of those places when you realize what it is that you have taken for granted? I guess that is where I am more and more. Although I try and always keep things in perspective, it's easy to forget the little things. I know God will certainly keep my family safe, however, that understanding doesn't take away the loss I feel at times. It does, however, help me appreciate the time I do have.

Maybe there are others who feel some of what I have been feeling. I pray God sustains you and allows you to experience His very best. Make the most of the time you do have!

No comments: