Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I want an encounter...


I looked online to find a picture that would communicate my heart and desire for a real encounter with God.

I think of memories that we constantly have as we pursue Christ. I even think that sometimes we try to survive on what He has done in our lives in the past. Maybe I'm speaking to myself today. As you can see in the picture, she also has fond memories of her past. What about memories for today?

I am preparing to go on a week long trip to plan camps for 2009, evaluate much needed changes, and also meet with other pastors across the northern part of IL to decide our future leadership members. It should be a great time together. While on this trip, I am also seeking a divine encounter with God alone! Lord, let me experience you in a real and vibrant way!! A memory that will last forever and may all who read this experience the same.

No comments: