Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dedicated...


In my traveling this week, I came across this sign and crashed plane. It struck me funny that someone would take the time and money necessary to make this happen. The cost to purchase and transport a crashed plane; then, have it set up as if it could have crashed there. The purchasing and installation of the sign being put in place. It all seems like a lot of work and money for something most people will never see. It's hidden on one of the back roads of IL that I just happened to be traveling.

I wonder how many times I haven't taken the time to give proper respect to something or someone? I think today was a life lesson for me. It never seems to fail, that everyday life is a classroom if I pay close enough attention.

Of course, with the crash in the stock market, I also pray it's something that everyone's investments live through!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where was this at?

Paul Hinzman said...

Up by Cedar Creek.