Monday, September 29, 2008

Leadership Council...


Wow, this has been a crazy weekend! I had a great time traveling with the family and speaking in Odin, IL. Again, it's amazing to see all the different cultures as I travel the state. So far I have found around 4. People leaving with in a couple hours proximity and their lives are led so different. Odin was definitely a traditional style church who truly has a passion for the lost. God gave me a word on reaching people close to you. Not targeting a certain age, but to begin reaching the people close to them. It's hard to ask a gray hair to reach a teenager, but they have to start somewhere.

Today I am in rainy Schaumburg, IL. I am here meeting with some great youth pastors and talking about the future of our ministries. I know it will prove to be productive time as well as a great time to be there for each other!! Having friends join you for the journey! It doesn't get any better than that!

No comments: