Thursday, September 4, 2008

Speed the Light...


The last couple days have been an eye opening experience. I have always considered myself as someone who believes in missions and willing to do whatever I can to help get the word out. I have been blown away by other people demonstrating the same heart as I have. In a matter of minutes, over 1 million dollars was raised to help purchase essential transportation and creative communication equiptment so lives can be changed.

More than anything, it has helped me re-evaluate myself and the efforts I am pursuing for people to understand just how much God loves them. Not necessarily in financial means, although that it important, but in a personal one on one effort. I love it when I am challenged this way. I guess that is the competitive spirit inside of me.

So, I pray that I don't miss the opportunity to be that person to point someone in the right direction. That I would put other peoples needs above my own.

No comments: