Saturday, September 13, 2008

The devil...


I have to admit, traveling can sure do a person in. It would be pretty easy to forget about discipline and eat whatever you want any time you want...as long as it's in the budget. =0)

"Discipline", now that's almost a cuss word at times. I normally enjoy going for a nice jog, however, I can't say that I feel the same way about treadmills. Being completely transparent, I think they were invented to benefit people, but at times seem like the devil himself.

Running has never came hard for me. Tonight, not so. It seemed like I could barely run 3.5 miles. When in reality, I should be able to run 5 or 6. If I'm not careful, one day I'll be singing a Chris Farley song. Yeah, that's right, "Fat guy in a little coat"!! Just kidding!

I have started this trip with the desire to have an encounter with God. This is probably part of that journey. That I would realize that discipline is the basics of worship. Pray I keep after it!

1 comment:

One Lucky Woman said...

You can do it =) I have faith in you!