Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Traveling again...


Today is one of my last trips for the 2008 year. Traveling has certainly become part of the common day in and day out activities. At least I get to bring my wonderful wife with me this time.

I am off to Columbus, OH for convention and camp planning. I will have the opportunity to connect with other directors from across the United States to hear and discuss what is working best.

I have to come to understand that effectiveness is usually connected to one's willingness to listen to other people and their experience. Wouldn't we all be better people if we could learn more from listening than having to experience it for ourselves. I pray I am able to walk away with tons of ideas of how to connect students better to God's plan for their lives.

Crazy, but I'm traveling again...

No comments: