Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Change...


Do you ever get tired of things staying the same? I know for me, change is something that I always want to be open to and ready to embrace.

Lately, I feel like change is all around me and I'm waiting to see where this journey is going to take me. What's next? What will it involve? Will it be exciting and feel like it was worth my time and efforts? What will it look like? Really, do others evaluate things like this?

Although I don't know where tomorrow is going to lead sometimes, I know that there's not a lot of reason to worry. I know the author of my life and He will certainly take care of me. However, I also know there are many that hate change. My wife is one. Is there really a balance?

For someone who cries out for change as much as I do, right now I feel like I need a seat belt. I'm tired, yet exhilarated!! Although I have no idea where change will take me, I can't wait to see the other side. I want it to stretch me and force me to look outside the norm. It should challenge my thinking. Otherwise, was it really worth it. I want to look back and feel like the time and energy used was worth it's weight in gold! That I am a better person for it!

Change...

2 comments:

One Lucky Woman said...

sorry, we were looking for something new... although you should be jealous! The food we had was SO GOOD!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Good thought....It has to challenge you or else its meaningless.