Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Community...


It's the last day of 2008 and I'm having some final reflections before the beginning of a new year. To say the least, 2009 will prove to be eventful, exciting, and full of change. I thought I would add some thoughts on community this time.

The community I'm talking about is the one when a group of people decide to pursue life together. I guess that is why like blogging and twittering so much. It gives you a snapshot into people lives even though they may live far away. It must be similar to someone's diary, only public. =0) It's been incredible to follow some of the greatest leaders around and experience life with them. I can't wait to see what God will do throughout 2009. Let's pursue life like never before. I don't think any of us should settle for second best. Especially when you have the community it takes to see things we have never seen before.

No comments: