Monday, December 15, 2008

Random Thoughts...


I've had a friend of mine write blogs which are quite often labeled "Random Thoughts". So, I thought I would share a few of my own. I would have photoshopped the picture and put my face in it if I had more time. These are for small towns...

Well, here I go:

1. When a machine breaks at the drycleaners, it means you won't get your clothes back for at least two weeks!

2. People find it productive to advertise on the local gas station sign.

3. When local businessmen go on vacation, it's mentioned in the newspaper. That way people know when they can eat there again. =0)

4. If your grass is higher than 4 inches, the police can come write you a citation.

5. People gather for local delicacies...rocky mountain oysters.

6. People you don't know show up at your door, come in, and seem to never leave.

7. The highlight of shopping in town is the local Walmart.

8. People gather at the town square on Friday's during football season to eat porkchop sandwiches. (local fundraiser) They ARE good!!

9. The local theater has two screens to show movies. Of course the second one is a big screen TV.

10. Last, but not least, even though you purchase your home, you don't own it for 20 years. You are always referred to as living in the previous owners house. I live in the Luttman's house...=0)

All these are hilarious, but COMPLETELY true. I'm interested in some of your comments.

No comments: