Thursday, January 15, 2009

Who do we invest in...


Wow, it's been way too long since I have sat down to blog. I apologize to all of you who have sent tweets, DM's, and emails. It is nice to know that people are tracking me and want to be a part of my life. I value all of you.

Lately, it's been quite the trip. I've been spending lots of time organizing thoughts and asking God for a fresh since of vision amongst the re-structuring where I work. I believe we are in exciting times. What's made it most exciting has been the conversations that have surrounded the fresh vision. It's been incredible to talk to pastors who are willing to link arms and be a part of something much bigger than themselves. That success has not been limited to the place they lead, but reaches far beyond that. Thank you all for being so selfless.

These conversations have also given me the opportunity to look within. Who am I investing in? Who am I asking to invest in me? These are questions we should all ask. Really, don't we begin to emulate those we surround ourselves with? I am determined more than ever to surround myself with selfless people. Those who care about others more than themselves. Being the optimist that I am, I am convinced we can make the world a better place.

No comments: