Friday, November 7, 2008

Rest...


I'm so thankful that God continues to give me job security. It seems that no matter how hard one might work, the work never gets done. I'm sure someone can relate to that!!

Well, as I sit in my office on a Friday evening getting ready to go home, I have pushed everything aside and decided it can all wait til Monday. It's not something I often do. I'll take my work home over the weekend and get a little done here and there as I try to also spend quality time with my wife and kids. Not this time...I'm leaving it all behind. =0)

I probably need to evaluate this type of thing more often. I tend to be a person who will work 100 hours a week just to make sure I am always ahead of the game (as if it were a game). Sometimes it's important to just say no...not my specialty. Anyhow, I'm going to try and have a blast with the family and take a rest!

Yes, rest...

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Good for you. You deserve it....and so do they.