Sunday, November 2, 2008

The best restaurant ever...


The reason I haven't blogged in a while is because of a busy trip to Minneapolis. I was there attending tons of meetings as well as other appointments. I can't say that I love the drive, however, I love the food!!

One of my favorite restaurants is a small hole in the wall found in a local neighborhood of Minneapolis. The name of the place is Victor's 1959 Cafe'. This particular place has the best Cuban food I have found anywhere! The owners, of course, are from Cuba and do an amazing job preparing the food. It's not how fancy it is, it's how incredible it tastes.

I have to admit that I have a weakness for trying new things. Whether it be food, places, or even activities that cause your adrenaline to begin to rush. It's one of my qualities that allows me to be privied to some awesome experiences, but also experience some pretty nasty things at times. This place is a 10 on a scale from 1-10. You can see in the picture that people are lined up outside for a seat. Waiting forever to eat their food!!

Like I said, it's the best restaurant ever...

No comments: