Monday, October 6, 2008

Twitter...


A few weeks ago I mentioned a micro-blog called twitter and said I would say more about it later. Well, today is later and I really don't have much else to write today! =0)

I started blogging no so long ago with the idea that I could help others stay connected to me and be a part of my life through it. Since then, I have discovered twitter. An online micro-blog that functions much like the status bar of Facebook. A person accumulates followers and designates people they are following so there is a constant update of their "status". Now, I know that I have made this very simple for all those tech's out there, but this is how I see the function of twitter. I've said all that to say that I feel more connected to people's lives now than ever. I get updates on what they are doing, funny moments, and even a goodnight Johnboy at the end of the day.

If there is anyone out there that feels like they would like to stay more connected to those close to you, I would definitely recommend twitter. A combination of blogging, showing status, and IM all in one. A since of community that is well worth the effort!!

No comments: