Saturday, October 4, 2008

Plugging away...


Well, I'm away from the family again. Yesterday, I took our Youth Alive Missionary, Mike Trevino, out to play golf for his birthday. It was a good day. Anytime you shoot a 77, it's a good day. It should have been a 75, but I double bogeyed 18 trying to go for an eagle. I hit it in the water to end up with a double! Sucks to be me...

Today, I kicked off the teen bible quiz season. I'm attending Stone Creek Church's Saturday evening's service tonight. Teaching at a class in the morning, then attending a Central Region Banquet tomorrow night. Then, I'll race home to kiss my kids before leaving again Monday. Crazy,huh? Oh well, I'll keep plugging away...knowing the crazy travel schedule is almost over!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CATALYST----YEAH!!!!