Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One more blog for the day...


I had to add one more blog for the day!! I was driving home the other day and saw a sign that said Happy Birthday, Feather! Now, again, I put that in the same category as "Happy Anni Porky and Suz", laughed to myself and continued to drive. Today, I just couldn't help but share my laughter. Of course, all these have been on the same sign at the gas station.

You can read it for yourself, "Happy BDay to our daughter". Now is this for every daughter in C'ville? If I were to take the effort and time to put it on the sign (which I would not, at least at a gas station) I think I would at least let people know who my daughter is. How would my daughter know if I did it just for her? I don't know, it's probably just me!

I just had to do one more blog for the day...

No comments: