Monday, October 27, 2008

Great time traveling...


I would have to say that this weekend has been tiring! I loaded up the family and headed to St. Louis to celebrate my wife's birthday. That means her favorite restaurants, some shopping, and having fun quality time with the kids. We had PF Chang's for lunch and I think I could eat there every meal. Then we took our kids to the Science Center...fun stuff. We weren't able to see half of it, but the kids had a blast. Then some shopping at the Galleria and dinner at the Cheesecake factory! What a Saturday...I'm waiting until later this week to weigh myself!! =0)

Sunday we found ourselves in Collinsville, IL for the kick off of a missions convention. We were able to plug our missions emphasis, Speed the Light, and honor the church for all their efforts. I then took the family home and headed to Industry, IL for an evening youth service. That's were I took the picture. I thought it was a good pic, so I took it while I was driving. Don't do this yourself, I am a professional! =0) Like I said, a crazy weekend, yet, great time traveling...

3 comments:

mckallagat said...

you are a professional something....

Anonymous said...

great picture.....you know my infatuation with roads.

Mark Entzminger said...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who takes pictures of the road while driving. Be safe.