Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Momentum...


This time of year is surrounded by two main thoughts. Momentum, which is our state youth convention, and spending time with other youth leaders from across the state. I have to say that I am super excited about what is going to happen this year and the line-up that we have. I wanted to highlight some of that line-up over the next couple days.

Today's highlight consists of a good friend of mine who is providing comedy for all our general sessions. His name is Scott Gregory and he's from Indianapolis. If I were to pick one thing that I love about Scott the most is his servant attitude. It has never been about him, but how he can serve the event/pastor the best! Servanthood is a quality that seems less and less normal.

He's one of the funniest guys I know! He's had shows with some no-names like Jeff Foxworthy and Tim Allen. =0) Plus, he has the pure heart to impact and change lives!! How can we go wrong? Momentum with Scott will be incredible!

No comments: