Friday, January 23, 2009

Another great day...

Have you ever had the opportunity to regurgitate vision and future plans over and over during the span of a couple weeks? Well, I have had that incredible experience and on this part of my journey, I'm starting to give form to the ambitions God has laid on my heart. In a day and time when most people are looking for ways for others to serve them, I want to create a culture of leaders that are in direct conflict with this very notion. A culture of leaders that find it organic to look beyond themselves and see the big picture. I truly think it's inside of us all; this overwhelming desire to be a part of something much bigger than ourselves. I find myself internally asking so many questions. What does this look like? How can we capture such an idea amongst our leaders? How do we get this started? How do we develop buy in?

So many questions to answer, never the less, another great day...

No comments: