Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What Matters Most

Well, it's finally been announced and I am wondering what my new responsibilities will bring. There has been some restructuring in my position and I am giving leadership to our children's department as well as the youth. I'm sure we all try and prioritize our time, but it seems of the essence right now. What do I do first? What will make the biggest impact? Where should I devote the majority of my time? The questions keep coming.

I know that while there will never be enough time in a day to get all the work done, I find myself trying to make sure I take care of what is most important. For me it boils down to relationships...God, family, friends...etc So, I'm on my quest! I'm asking God to bring health to every area of my life. It's great to always know that His hand is NEVER too short.

No comments: