Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Valuable Time...















There have been so many times that I think about the value I place on what I have accomplished or spent my time doing on any given day. There have been tons of times when I feel like I have done well, however, there have been just as many times I have felt I wasted my day away. There is one type of day that I always find value in. It's a day filled with family and friends!!

Starbucks has done an incredible job marketing itself as a place of community. I had a fantastic time meeting with a friend at the Normal, IL Starbucks. I truly feel like community is a quality that we all long for. We just have to make sure it's a priority. Can you imagine a life without relationships? I thank God He has given me family and friends to walk through life with!

No comments: